CNM is Seeking TWO Full-Time EMS Instructors for the EMT, AEMT, and Paramedic Training Programs
Central New Mexico Community College in Albuquerque, New Mexico is hiring two Paramedics to serve as a full-time, three term (year round), EMS instructors, to join EMS faculty in January 2021. The job posting is currently open and the deadline has been extended: closes September 28, 2020.
Minimum requirements include:
- Associates degree or higher from an accredited institution.
- At least two years recent field experience at the paramedic level.
- Hold a NM I/C Certification or equivalent.
- At least 1 year teaching or training experience.
- Must be a registered and licensed Paramedic holding either a current New Mexico or national license.
The job posting can be found here.
Search and apply for jobs at CNM on their career page.
Information about working at CNM is listed here.
Learn about CNM on their About CNM page.