Register for the 2nd annual National Fire Service Behavioral Health Symposium May 24-27, 2021 held virtually! The First Responder Center for Excellence have prepared an agenda with researchers with a scientific-based topics aimed at helping to spread information about first responder mental health to the nations fire services.
Visit the agenda for the symposium and register here!
National Fire Service Behavioral Health Symposium
- Event Dates & Times:
- Monday May 24th, -Thursday May 27th, 2021
- 1300- 1700 EST each day
- NOTE: When viewing the agenda, find the note just below the title “Agenda” to change the agenda times to your time zone.
- FREE! Registration Required
- Session Types
- Agenda can be viewed here.
- Live and Pre-recorded
- Each day the sessions close with the day’s highlights and a Q&A session
The union that represents Cal Fire firefighters in the Riverside County Unit has filed a workplace-safety complaint with the Division of Occupational Safety and Health, or Cal/OSHA, alleging that unusual levels of physical fatigue and mental stress have set in because of excessive overtime worked due to inadequate staffing. Even during normal times, state firefighters […]